Jumat, 02 Januari 2015

Happy New Year!

whoaaaahhh i can't believe 2014 is over and now it's already 2015, i mean i remember when i'm still watching the youtubers post about their 2014 resolutions and none of them complete their list (i guess) including me :p

So many things happen in this year, SOOO many memories, there are good memories and of course bad memories. I'm so thankful because that memories somehow making me to be a better person, i learn a lesson from bad memories and now just remembering the good memories making me feel warm inside.
I make a box where i can put a written note inside so i can list my "things that makes me happy" but yeah lazy me i didn't continue writing it so it doesn't last until 2014 over haha.

And now it's not the time to regret about the past, it's time to live fully what the future holds, here's to everything we've all accomplished, everything we will accomplished, and to 2015!
love,
-athaya


Pages